Organic sun-ripened tomatoes enriched with aromatic, fragrant and peppery basil & garlic. Simple but perfect.
Tomatoes* 82% (from Diced (contains Food Acid (Citric)) and Paste), Onion*, Sunflower Oil*, Lemon Juice* (from Concentrate), Basil* 2%, Sugar*, Salt, Parsley*, Garlic*, Extra Virgin Olive Oil*, Pepper*. *Certified Organic
Country of Origin:
Made in the Netherlands from ingredients of multiple origins
- Prep: 5 mins | Cook: 20 mins | Serves: 4
- 500g jar Seeds of Change Tomato & Basil Pasta Sauce
- 400g spaghetti
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 1 onion, finely chopped
- 1 celery stalk, finely chopped
- 3 garlic cloves, finely chopped
- 250g punnet cherry tomatoes
- 400g can lentils, rinsed, drained
- 1/2 cup (40g) grated parmesan cheese, to serve
- Basil leaves, to serve
- Cook the pasta in a large saucepan of boiling salted water according to packet instructions.
- Meanwhile, heat oil in a frypan over medium heat and cook onion, celery and garlic for 2 minutes or until softened.
- Add Seeds of Change Pasta Sauce, then bring to a simmer.
- Add tomatoes and cook for 5 minutes or until softened. Add lentils, season and cook for a further 1 minute.
- Drain pasta and toss with the sauce. Divide among bowls and serve with parmesan and basil leaves.